Elmhurst Public Library's mission is to enrich life in Elmhurst for all by providing opportunities to connect, create, and explore. EPL’s Management Team prioritizes making all patrons and staff feel valued, respected and inspired by recognizing that everyone has unique interests, talents, skills and abilities. The Circulation Department is looking for energetic individuals with good organizational skills who enjoy performing a wide range of duties.
Join our 5-star Library and prepare to be amazed!
- Sort and prepare returned items to be shelved
- Reshelve and maintain materials in the collection
- Collect items that are requested by patrons
- Empty the book-drops and automated material handler
- Perform interdepartmental delivery of popular material
Necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strict attention to detail to perform duties with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with the public and staff in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain concentration
This position is eligible for paid sick time and holiday pay
Please include in one merged PDF file a cover letter, resume, and three references